Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cracking Myself Up

I have become one of those people who wears their Ipod ALL THE TIME.  I know I hated those people in America.  What in the world do you need to listen to your Ipod for when you are grocery shopping, they have music on for you to listen too.  I know it has been quite a transition and I am still trying to accept my new label.  Here are the reasons behind it. 
  • People are not talking to me
    • Everyone is speaking Chinese and I don't understand them
  • If I don't I talk to myself
    • It is hard for me to walk or do things without some type of sound
  • It keeps me moving
    • Taking the metro can be tedious day after day
You ask yourself Kelly what are you listening too.  Well friends let me tell you.  I listen mostly to podcasts.  I download the Eric and Kathy Podcast from The Mix.  I didn't listen to them before I left because I knew I would do this.  Each podcast is roughly 45 mins and it is the perfect length for my trip to and from work.  I am almost all caught up.  When I listen to it I find myself laughing outloud.  Now I get stared at anyway because some people have never seen a white girl before.  But when I listen to the podcast I laugh on the metro or when walking and people REALLY stare at me.  I find this hilarious and people must think I am crazy.  When I am not listening to Eric and Kathy I listen to the music I have on my Ipod.  It has become my best friend here. 

Side Note: Does anyone have a pedometer they are not using and want to send to me?

No comments: