Sunday, November 28, 2010

Things to send if you wanted...

Some people have been asking what I would want people to send me.  I have complied a list to make things easier.  My address situation is hard right now because I am in Shanghai for only a little bit more.  If you would like my address I can send it too you but please note that it will change again around Christmas.  Boxes also take up to 6 weeks to arrive in China.  Some people here have told me that sending letters from the states is not really that great.  Letters get lost here but packages seem to be ok.  This list is purely for those who were inquiring.  I do not expect anyone but my mother to send me things but anyone (as always) is welcome.

My list
  • Deodorant-  Secret Clinical Strength or Regular Secret
  • Toothpaste- Any Crest Product
  • Tampons- (You can not get them here) Tampax Perl Regular unscented
  • iTunes Gift Card- I love to rent movies on iTunes and hear new music
    • You may be able to just buy the card and give me the codes without even sending it!
  • My Pampered Chef Knives, garlic press and measuring cup set
Things you can NOT send to China

Prohibitions (130)

Coins; banknotes; securities payable to bearer; traveler’s checks; gold, silver, platinum, manufactured or not; precious stones; jewelry; and other valuable articles, unless sent as an insured post.
Manuscripts, printed matter, photographic negatives, gramophone records, films, magnetic tapes, video tapes, etc., which could do political, economical, cultural, or moral harm to the People’s Republic of China.
Radio receivers, transmitters or receivers of all kinds, walkie-talkies and parts thereof; valves, antennae, etc.
Wrist-watches, cameras, television sets, radio sets, tape records, bicycles, sewing machines, and ventilators.

No comments: