Thursday, November 10, 2011

Remember to Breathe

Day 3-
My "weekend" has been hectic this week.  Tuesday, I went to the hospital to get some refills and Wednesday went out to lunch with some friends.  We had wonderfully awesome Xiao Longs and wantons. (which is really pronounce like that only smush the vowels) I walked all over Suzhou during the lunch outing then it was off to Shanghai for a lovely dinner with a dear friend.  I walked some more and had a great dinner.  Today, I had to go reup my visa for a month.  You know it's not good to be illegal in China.  Deportment blah blah blah.  I did some more walking and finally arrived at the visa place.  Do you get the hint that all you ever do in China is walk? After, a taxi, train and bus ride I finally arrived home at 7pm.  I was set on doing my podrunner podcast before dinner so I stretched, order dinner (delivery no its Degrino) and left my house.  It was much easier this time.  It felt super fast and I was done in no time at all.  I am having a problem with my breathing during the running bits.  I forget to breathe.  Then I am like oh no I forgot to breathe again in the nose out the mouth to try to slow it down but it worries me.  Isn't running supposed to be relaxing.  I need to get this breathing thing under control. Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments: